Easton School Committee meets Jan. 16
The Easton School Committee will meet Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at the Easton Elementary School library.
EASTON, Maine — The Easton School Committee will meet Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018, at 6:30 p.m. at the Easton Elementary School library.
The agenda is as follows.
- Call to Order.
- Public Participation.
- Adjustments to Agenda.
- Approve the December 13, 2017 regular board meeting minutes.
- Approve the December 2017 financial report.
- New Business:
- Building Committee Report
- Policies – Second Reading/Approval, Section B:
- BB – School Committee Legal Status
- BBA – School Committee Powers & Responsibilities
3, BBAA – School Committee Member Authority & Responsibilities
- BBAB – School Committee Self-Evaluation
- BBBA – School Committee Member Qualifications
- BBBDA – School Committee-Declared Vacancy Caused by Absenteeism
- BBBE – Unexpired Term Fulfillment/Vacancies
- BCA – School Committee Member Code of Ethics
- BCB – Conflict of Interest
- BCC – Nepotism
- Jr/Sr High Principal
- Elementary Principal
- Next Committee Meeting