SAD 70 board to meet May 14
The SAD 70 board of directors will meet Monday, May 14, at 7 p.;m. at the Hodgdon Middle/High School Commons.
HODGDON — The SAD 70 board of directors will meet Monday, May 14, at 7 p.;m. at the Hodgdon Middle/High School Commons.
The agenda follows.
- Agenda Adjustments:
- Public Comment:
- Presentation: ALICE Overview – Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate – Sgt. Josh Haines, Maine State Police
- Information Items:
- Meeting Schedules
- Policy – May 14th at 6 p.m.
- Technology – TBD
- Region Two – May 15th at 6 p.m.
- Lunch Committee – Met on May 1st
- Finance Committee – TBD
- Administrators Committee – Met April 26th and May 1st
- Negotiations Committee – Met with Teamsters on May 2nd
- New Course offerings
- Consider minutes of April 9, 2018
- Action Items:
- Approve first reading of Policies EFBA – Menu Development/Options – Offer vs Serve Lunch Concept, EFC – Free and Reduced Price Food Services, EFE – Competitive Food Sales, EEAEA – Student Transportation Employee Requirements, EEAEAA – Drug & Alcohol Testing of School Bus Drivers, EEAEAA-R – Drug and Alcohol Testing of School Bus Drivers Administrative Procedure
- Approve second reading of Policies EEAF – Special Uses of Buses, EGAD-R Copyright Compliance Administrative Procedure
- Approval of EFT Trip to Europe, April 2020
- Approval of First Year Probationary Teachers to Second Year – Tammy Lothrop, Tyler Putnam, Joseph Swain, & John Gaug
- Approval of Second Year Probationary Teachers to Third Year – Shannon Stewart and Sarah Williams
- Approval of Third Year Probationary Teachers to Continuing Contract – Suzette Belyea, Jared Carter, Melanie Drew, Kaitlin Good, Janet Little, and Lee-Rae Oliver
- Approve of one year contract for Administrators – Loreen Wiley, Mary Harbison, Bernadette Willette
- Approval of Special Education Ed Tech I – Kristen Hatch
- Approval to change regular monthly School Board meeting from June 11th to June 18th
- Eliminate Elementary Guidance Counselor Position – Guidance Grant
- Administrator Reports:
- Executive Session:
- Consider Adjournment: