Easton School Committee meets Oct. 22
The Easton School Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 22, at the Easton Elementary School library.
EASTON, Maine — The Easton School Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 22, at the Easton Elementary School library.
The agenda is as follows.
- Call to Order
- Public Participation
- Adjustments to Agenda
- Approve the September 10, 2018 regular board meeting minutes
- Approve the September 2018 financial report
- New Business:
- Building Committee Report
- Elementary Activity Funds
- Jr/Sr High Activity Funds
- First reading/review/approval of the following policies:
- FA – Facilities Development Goals/Priority Objectives
- FB – Facilities Planning
- FD – Facilities Funding and Construction
- FEA – Educational Specifications for Construction
- GAB – Job Descriptions
- GBB – Staff Involvement in Decision Making
- GBEBB – Staff Conduct with Students
- GBEC – Drug-Free Workplace
- GBGAA – Bloodborne Pathogens
- GBI – Staff Gifts and Solicitation.
- Superintendent Jr/Sr High Principal Elementary Principal
- Next Committee Meeting