Dale Crafts announces veterans’ coalition
LISBON, Maine — Dale Crafts, candidate for Maine’s 2nd Congressional District, has announced his Crafts for Congress Veteran’s Coalition of over 50 veterans from across Maine.
“Since the founding of our Nation, we have relied on the strength of our military who continues to serve our country so courageously, protecting our most cherished value as Americans — freedom,” Crafts said.
“I am honored to have so many veterans from across Maine support my campaign, and as your Congressman, I will honor their courage, dedication and sacrifice by working to increase access to healthcare, creating a pathway for veterans to
transition their military skills into the civilian workforce, and streamlining resources to maximize America’s ability to care for our veterans.”
The announcement of the Crafts for Congress Veteran’s Coalition once again exemplifies the vast support for Dale Crafts from across Maine’s 2nd Congressional District. Two weeks ago, the Crafts’ campaign announced the Crafts for Congress Sportsman’s Coalition of over 60 sportsmen from across Maine.
In addition, Crafts has earned the endorsement of Governor Paul LePage, 2018 Republican Gubernatorial Nominee Shawn Moody, 2018 Republican Candidate for Governor Garrett Mason and over 50 current and former legislators. The full list can be found at dalecraftsforcongress.com.
Guidelines for inclusion in Campaign Corner
This space on our website is reserved for:
- Campaign events, staffing announcements, etc.
- Statements from the candidate on his/her views.
- Informative items about national candidates of County interest.
- No attacks against other candidates will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to edit for clarity, grammar and libelous content, and to limit frequency.
- The viewpoints expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of Bangor Publishing.