RSU 50 board to meet Feb. 11
DYER BROOK, Maine –– The RSU 50 board of directors will hold their next regular meeting Monday, Feb. 11, at 6:30 p.m. at Southern Aroostook Community School.
- Call the Meeting to Order and Flag Salute
- Approval of the Minutes: The Minutes of the Regular Meeting of January 14, 2019 will be considered.
- Time Period to Hear from Citizens
- Adjustment(s) to the Agenda: Presentation by Siemen’s Corp. for project completion.
Committee Reports – Building & Grounds, Education, Finance, Negotiations, Policy,
Special Services Director:
- Announcement of Appointments: Kim Russell for Middle School Softball; Chris Lawlor for Middle School Baseball; Mackenzie York for Varsity Softball
- First Reading of Policies:
JLCD: Administration of Medication to Students (updated)
JLCD-E1: Parent/Medical Provider Request to Administer Medical Marijuana at School (new)
- Second Reading/Adoption of Policies: None
- Other Business – Old/New
- To appoint a Board member to the Policy Committee:
- Approval of School Calendar for 2019-2020
- Future Agenda Item(s)
- Upcoming Meetings and Events
– No Region 2 meeting in February –
– Education Committee, February 7, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m.
– Building Grounds Comm., March 7, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m.
– Policy Committee Meeting, March 11, 2019 @ 5:30 p.m.
– Finance Comm., March 11, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m.
– Regular Board Meeting, March 11, 2019 @ 6:30 p.m.
– Region II Board, March 12, 2019 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Executive Session (if needed)
- Executive Session under 1 M.R.S.A. § 405 (6)(A) to discuss a personnel issue.
Any action as a result of Executive Session 1 M.R.S.A. § 405 (6)(A)