Dale Crafts files nomination papers for House run
LISBON, Maine — Dale Crafts filed his nomination papers for Feb. 21 with the Secretary of State to officially be placed on the primary ballot on June 9, 2020, for the U.S. House of Representatives 2nd District race.
Crafts became the first U.S. House candidate to file, gathering signatures from over 100 towns.
“I continue to be humbled by the support from across Maine’s Second District. I want to thank the many volunteers that collected the signatures necessary to make this possible,” Crafts said.
Crafts has been endorsed by former Governor Paul LePage, 2018 Republican nominee for governor Shawn Moody, 2018 Republican candidate for governor Garrett Mason, and over 50 current and former legislators.
A full list of those endorsements can be found at dalecraftsforcongress.com.
In addition, Team Crafts announced the Crafts for Congress Sportsman’s Coalition last week with over 60 sportsmen and sportswomen from across Maine.
Guidelines for inclusion in Campaign Corner
This space on our website is reserved for:
- Campaign events, staffing announcements, etc.
- Statements from the candidate on his/her views.
- Informative items about national candidates of County interest.
- No attacks against other candidates will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to edit for clarity, grammar and libelous content, and to limit frequency.
- The viewpoints expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of Bangor Publishing Co.