National Rifle Association endorses Crafts
LISBON, Maine — The National Rifle Association-Political Victory Fund on Sept. 3 announced their endorsement of Dale Crafts for Congress, rating him A+.
“When it comes to our 2 nd amendment rights, I do not just talk the talk. During my time on the Inland Fisheries and Wildlife Committee and as a Board Member for the Sportsman’s Alliance of Maine, I have led the effort to ensure all Mainers have the right to bear arms for personal protection, sport, recreation, and collection,” said Crafts.
“I am thankful to have the NRA on my side as we work to win back Maine’s Second Congressional District. In Washington, our rights are under attack every day. The radical left is reaching into your gun safe with every chance they get. As your Congressman, I will protect the Constitution, because it is clear, “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
Guidelines for inclusion in Campaign Corner
This space on our website is reserved for:
- Campaign events, staffing announcements, etc.
- Statements from the candidate on his/her views.
- Informative items about national candidates of County interest.
- No attacks against other candidates will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to edit for clarity, grammar and libelous content, and to limit frequency.
- The viewpoints expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of Bangor Publishing.