Sara Gideon to attend Can-Am in Fort Kent, host supper in Presque Isle
FORT KENT and PRESQUE ISLE, Maine — This Saturday, Feb. 29, U.S. Senate candidate Sara Gideon will attend the Can-Am Crown International Sled Dog Races in Fort Kent and hold a “Supper with Sara” in Presque Isle to meet with voters and share her campaign priorities and vision for the state.
At the Can-Am Crown International Sled Dog Races, Gideon will celebrate the kickoff of the 28th year of the races and meet with Maine voters.
Gideon will then host a “Supper with Sara” in Presque Isle beginning at 4 p.m. at the Presque Isle Snowmobile Club, 29 Mountain Road. The menu will include baked beans, hot dogs, brown bread, cole slaw, desserts and beverages for attendees.
At the supper, Gideon will speak to the crowd about her campaign for U.S. Senate, sharing her priorities and her vision for Maine and answering questions from attendees. Gideon held similar events in recent weeks in Skowhegan, Damariscotta, Harrington, Gardiner and Sabattus. This is the 18th “Supper with Sara” that Gideon has hosted.
Guidelines for inclusion in Campaign Corner
This space on our website is reserved for:
- Campaign events, staffing announcements, etc.
- Statements from the candidate on his/her views.
- Informative items about national candidates of County interest.
- No attacks against other candidates will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to edit for clarity, grammar and libelous content, and to limit frequency.
- The viewpoints expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of Bangor Publishing.