SAD 70 board to meet Monday, Aug. 20
The SAD 70 school board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 20, at the SAD 70 board room.
HODGDON, Maine — The SAD 70 school board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 20, at the SAD 70 board room.
The agenda follows.
- Agenda Adjustments:
- Public Comment:
- Information Items:
- Meeting Schedules
- Policy Committee – September 10th at 6 p.m.
- Region Two – August 21st
- Finance Committee- Met August 5th – See minutes
- Technology Committee – Met August 6th – See minutes
- School Board Committees – Policy Committee
- Facilities Update
- Resignation – Michelle Sprague
- Consider minutes of July 9, 2018 & July 13, 2018
- Action Items:
- Election of School Board Vice-Chair
- Approval of Ed Tech II Candidate – Melissa Merritt
- Approval of Clinical Social Worker Candidate for 3 days per week
- Approve Casey Gove to increase from 35 to 40 hours
- Administrator Reports:
- Executive Session:
- Consider Adjournment: