Easton School Committee to meet Aug. 14
The Easton School Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14, at the elementary school library.
EASTON, Maine — The Easton School Committee will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14, at the elementary school library.
The agenda follows.
- Call to Order
- Public Participation
- Adjustments to Agenda
- Approve the July 9, 2018 regular board meeting minutes (enclosed)
- Approve the July 2018 financial report (enclosed)
- New Business:
- Building Committee Report
- Budget (if needed)
- 1st reading/review/approval of the following policies:
a. EBAA – Chemical Hazards
- EBCA – Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan
- EBCB – Emergency Evacuation Drills
- EBCC – Bomb Threats
- EBCE – School Closings and Cancellations
- EBCF – Automated External Defibrillators (AED’S)
- ECB – Pest Mgmt in School Facilities and on School Grounds
- EEA – Student Transportation Services
- EEAA – Student Trans. Following Athletic/Extra-Curricular Act.
- EEAEA – Student Transportation Employee Requirements,
Training and Responsibilities
- JLFA – Child Sexual Abuse Prevention and Response
- Jr/Sr High Principal
- Elementary Principal
- Next Committee Meeting